You're going to be on the ******* at 0200. If you take a couple tsp of ACV now, in a few hours, and before bed it will greatly decrease the hell that's forthcoming.
I have IBS so anything spicy just tears me up. But I can't help myself. I love it so much. It's like a sick addiction. I make a Diablo (habenero) sauce that's kicks ***. Tears me up every time but I can't eat a burrito without it. We're getting ready to go buy two more bushel of hatch green chile to get us through the winter.
I really love hot food, but I just made some salsa that I can barely eat. It is so good though I can't stop. 4 jalapenos and 5 habaneros. Wow, my head is dripping in sweat.. LOL!
Make your next batch with "ghost" peppers if you really want heat.![]()
I prefer it the same way, but the wife loves the ghost pepper style hot. We got this pepper grinder of ghost chili flakes...one turn is more than enough for me to be in pain...she does 5.
I prefer it the same way, but the wife loves the ghost pepper style hot. We got this pepper grinder of ghost chili flakes...one turn is more than enough for me to be in pain...she does 5.
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia