Horse Fight

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,619
20,877
113
driving down I35 south around the Pauls Valley area...just south of that I think. Saw these 2 horses up on their hind legs battling each other. I'm driving so I'm having to look, drive, look drive, etc. Anyway, one horse must have gotten a good blow in and knocked the other horse over backwards. It was the weirdest sight I've ever seen. His legs were kicking and he went right over on his back with his legs (all 4) pointing up to the sky. I'm assuming it was either a fight over a female or herd kingdomness. Wish I could have stopped and pulled over to see what happened after he fell over on his back. There were about 30 horses out there on this fenced area, probably about a 30 acre area. None of the other horses were paying much attention. It was strange to see an animal that large just get flopped over on his back. I'm assuming he's fine, but who knows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sbaPoke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'