Hoover

Sep 25, 2015
14
0
0
Let's forget this talk about shifts, Missouri and Florida.

Who's in Hoover tonight that wants to party after the team powder blue takes the win over the opportunity boys?

I bet you a pappy van winkle that we host a super.

HYDR
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,454
27,292
113
Let's forget this talk about shifts, Missouri and Florida.

Who's in Hoover tonight that wants to party after the team powder blue takes the win over the opportunity boys?

I bet you a pappy van winkle that we host a super.

HYDR

The only reason you're hiding out in Hoover is because Lebby is looking to kick your ***.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four