I hope Virginia can rebound and win because it’ll put us in first place in the ACC by ourselves but it won’t be an easy game on such a short turnaround
hope you are right. I can see no situation in which I would ever pull for the holes.UNC has had a hard time against Bennett and UVA....seems they can’t score 50 pts against them lately....I think UVA beats them again in a walk....
UVA 62
UNC 50
Just curious. What is s wahoo anyway, and why are they called that? I thought they were the cavaliers?Wahoo wa, wa hoo wa, wahoo wa. Or that's the way a UVA fan friend of mine says . OFC
If we start questioning the refs’ loyalty in big games hasn’t Gary and the rest of Cheater Nation already won?Virginia is the better team and better coached. However, they're playing at UNC and we all know how the refs are when it comes to UNC. I say UNC wins by a small margin.
Bull sh$tUNC is the better team, it’s that simple. Crazy they’re second best in acc and top 3-5 nationally.
Bull sh$t
I ain't never giving those cheatin asswipes any credit, but I gotcha.Dude, if you screw up my jinx.....
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6