Hoops Summit thread

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
I will be honest. They are not starters.

Johnson needs to learn to play defense or he willl not play much next year. He has the tools, effort just isn’t there.

Moreno has a long way to go on both sides.
Dude… they literally played 3 minutes. They may be complete busts or all SEC dudes, but what I know for sure is that no rational mind got anything from that short stint to hang their hat on.
 

NerlensCat

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2013
1,122
1,941
0
Dude… they literally played 3 minutes. They may be complete busts or all SEC dudes, but what I know for sure is that no rational mind got anything from that short stint to hang their hat on.
it isn’t just about this game. Watch full game previews instead of highlights.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,811
87,659
113
What I can't understand is how he can watch DJ Wagner for 2 years under Cal and then think yeah I want to play for that guy while the player that plays just like me is still there and hasn't improved at all.

I get why guys play for Cal, NBA, all the minutes, etc. But some of these guys are just lazy with their decisions.
Wagner improved quite a bit this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sk73 and ukfan041
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.