It started like 6 years ago, welcome to 2017.Just started. Is it worth the watch? Same actor as Billions? Wtf Showtime?
Just started. Is it worth the watch? Same actor as Billions? Wtf Showtime?
Saul is a top 5 character for me on all of TV, he makes any other nonsense bearable.I had to quit it after the 2nd season. I won't tell you the 2 reasons why I couldn't stand watching it anymore. Once you start noticing them, you won't enjoy the show anymore.
Saul is a top 5 character for me on all of TV, he makes any other nonsense bearable.
My take as wellIt swings from one of the best things on TV to pretty bad.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase