Anyone have any good experiences with home warranties, other than American Home Shield?
AHS has screwed me over one too many times.
AHS has screwed me over one too many times.
Anyone have any good experiences with home warranties, other than American Home Shield?
AHS has screwed me over one too many times.
My personal opinion on these things are the same. They have limits around 500 bucks and I think mine cost around 400 bucks for the year. So I just put the money in a saving account and then used who ever I wanted for the work. Didn't have to wait to be reimbursed either. I usually didn't use all the money either.are not worth the money.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight