The gates always open an hour before kickoff. Being a Tulsa fan should have informed one of this.What Time Gates Open
Tulsa Game Better Cause Stigler Gonna Destroy At WestvilleYou’re not going to the Stigler game tonight? I hear that they’re 8-0 this season and even challenged the Bixby JV to a game a few weeks ago but it got canceled at the last minute.
Anyway, the gates on the Home Side will open at the same time as the gates on the Other Side tonight.
Already At The GameShouldn’t you be driving about now?
Was anybody there at 4:30. I'd figure with the state of things, there wouldn't be anybody on Chapman Commons or in the stadiums that early.Already At The Game
Can’t speak for him, but I’ve been loaded in the Hut at 4:30 plenty of times before a 8pm kickoff.Was anybody there at 4:30. I'd figure with the state of things, there wouldn't be anybody on Chapman Commons or in the stadiums that early.
In normal times yeah. But I didn't think they had any pregame activities at Chapman Commons with the 3900 limit going on.Can’t speak for him, but I’ve been loaded in the Hut at 4:30 plenty of times before a 8pm kickoff.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood