It’s compelling but has been known to ruin a player’s swing for the rest of the season. I never want to see my team’s players involved in HRD.Next to college football, is it the worst thing in sports?
exactly- I think all of the Mets should participateIt’s compelling but has been known to ruin a player’s swing for the rest of the season. I never want to see my team’s players involved in HRD.
Fixed, for myself.It’s mindlessly compelling but has been known to ruin a player’s swing for the rest of the season. I never want to see my team’s players involved in HRD.
NFL Pro Bowl.Next to college football, is it the worst thing in sports?
you new here?Why can’t anyone just enjoy something at face value anymore? It’s entertainment. Why overanalyze it?
I hear you.Why can’t anyone just enjoy something at face value anymore? It’s entertainment. Why overanalyze it?
Why can’t anyone just enjoy something at face value anymore? It’s entertainment. Why overanalyze it?
to that end, having the Dad and the brother involved I thought was neat!! dad a long time college baseball coachWhy can’t anyone just enjoy something at face value anymore? It’s entertainment. Why overanalyze it?
I feel like Bryce Harper started that trend. I think his dad threw to him several years ago.to that end, having the Dad and the brother involved I thought was neat!! dad a long time college baseball coach
What a highly educated response. It’s great to see that you are working with consonant blends. That GED exam is soon, correct!! LmaoWhy not a pharting contest instead? Won't mess up a swing!
Things not working out?What a highly educated response. It’s great to see that you are working with consonant blends. That GED exam is soon, correct!! Lmao
LoL... that's why your nics are nowhere to be seen.Great comeback JoeJohn! I see you are getting your butt kicked at the Free For All site! Just like Phil’s Rug and Wastecoat did on rivals! AnyName owns your ***!
Things not working out?
![]()
I don’t have “nics” *******. I am also not stupid enough to use my real name on a bs message board. AnyName has showed everyone how much a psycho you are… btw, welcome to ignore you POS!LoL... that's why your nics are nowhere to be seen.
![]()
It's near.I don’t have “nics” *******. I am also not stupid enough to use my real name on a bs message board. AnyName has showed everyone how much a psycho you are… btw, welcome to ignore you POS!
You mean a farting contest don’t you?How did we go from a home run derby to a p|ssing match in this thread?
The troll.How did we go from a home run derby to a p|ssing match in this thread?
How did we go from a home run derby to a p|ssing match in this thread?
If Jumba is involved, you're talking about the wrong end.How did we go from a home run derby to a p|ssing match in this thread?
He is a complete a**hole!If Jumba is involved, you're talking about the wrong end.
new here?How did we go from a home run derby to a p|ssing match in this thread?
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him