Home plate ump tomorrow?

RupertRuxin

Redshirt
May 9, 2021
14
0
0
I hope it's not Perry 17ng Costello again, with his horizontally-expanded strike zone and 3 second delay to make the call.
Anybody know?
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,088
4,279
113
Tonight’s guy was the best ump I’ve seen in years....

I hope it's not Perry 17ng Costello again, with his horizontally-expanded strike zone and 3 second delay to make the call.
Anybody know?

He was awesome. Wish we could have him again.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?