Home Golf Simulator

Deepfork

Heisman
May 29, 2001
14,636
14,769
113
There are some great websites devoted to this topic with lots of help from experienced users.
 
  • Like
Reactions: squeak

PokeintheRockies

Redshirt
Mar 11, 2002
16
17
0
Skytrak inbound. Couldn’t justify any more $s than that and rated best bang for your buck. I’ll post pics once I’ve set everything up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: squeak

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,552
59,374
103
Skytrak inbound. Couldn’t justify any more $s than that and rated best bang for your buck. I’ll post pics once I’ve set everything up.

I see a price range from $1,600 to $7,500 depending on the bells and whistles - which version did you get?
 

PokeintheRockies

Redshirt
Mar 11, 2002
16
17
0
  • Like
Reactions: The Duke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers