Holy ****

Alpha Poke

Heisman
Sep 7, 2001
162,866
36,148
78
Dad gummit Rulz.

I figured this chick unleashing a mamba would be wheelhouse.

I mean we've all been there. I can still hear my brothers voice in the truck stop bathroom. Knocking on the door like he's the cops "Hey mister, my brother really needs to use the bathroom!" Only to look over his shoulder in horror as I'm tipping the trash can down to wedge my narrow *** in and paint it. The look on the truckers face was priceless. To his credit he went back in the stall and brought me a wad of tp. Good times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyTanker

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,551
59,371
103
Dad gummit Rulz.

I figured this chick unleashing a mamba would be wheelhouse.

I mean we've all been there. I can still hear my brothers voice in the truck stop bathroom. Knocking on the door like he's the cops "Hey mister, my brother really needs to use the bathroom!" Only to look over his shoulder in horror as I'm tipping the trash can down to wedge my narrow *** in and paint it. The look on the truckers face was priceless. To his credit he went back in the stall and brought me a wad of tp. Good times.

wut
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colorado_Poke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers