holy crap

MadDawg.sixpack

Redshirt
May 22, 2006
3,358
0
0


<h1 class="page-title">Georgia's Anna Watson Is College Football's Strongest Female Cheerleader</h1>

"She can bench press 155 pounds, squat 255 pounds and deadlift 230 pounds."
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,412
5,525
113
Lonnie Jones: Look at it this way, Zach. I've worked 5 years, 52 weeks a year, five days a week, 3 hours a day, to build this body.
[<i class="fine">She takes off the robe and reveals her muscled body in a bikini[/i]]
Lonnie Jones: And for one night, this night, it's all yours.
[<i class="fine">She starts flexing her muscles[/i]]
Lonnie Jones: How do you feel about that?
Zach: Like Mrs. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
[<i class="fine">Lonnie laughs[/i]]
Lonnie Jones: I love your sense of humor.
Zach: And it loves you.
Lonnie Jones: Do you always try to joke your way out of a tight spot?
Zach: Not always. Occasionally, I'm too frightened to make my lips move.
Lonnie Jones: I hope you're not frightened now, Zach.
Zach: I'm not, but fortunately my cock is scared stiff.
 

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
She must take a lot of creatine and her muscles must just be body weight. She should be embarrassed to only bench 155 with arms that big.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,110
2,866
113
That looks horrible. I wonder how she gets tossed around in the gymnastics they do ... or does she toss one of the male cheerleaders.<div>
</div><div>Several years ago, when Kentucky was playing us in FB, I took the liberty to flirt a while with the Kentucky cheerleaders (they were doing something near our tailgate) and they were so tiny. One of the girls told me that they averaged about 80-90 lbs. I can't imagine this Amazon at Georgia ...</div><div>
</div><div>I guess some women will hate our attitudes, but that's just the way it is.</div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar