Hollywood Smothers

Hoganman1

Junior
Nov 28, 2022
258
251
63
Daylan (Hollywood) Smothers formerly from NC State is in the portal. He played high school ball here in Charlotte and originally signed with Oklahoma. My son went to State so I've watched all their games this season. He is the real deal and just what we need at running back. Also he has two years of eligibility left. I sure hope he's on our radar. The rumor was he left OK to be closer to home. Actually, Columbia is a least an hour closer to Charlotte than Raleigh. Although I'm sure NIL will be a bigger factor than proximity.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida