Holiday movie time

cactusjackosu

All-American
Sep 30, 2002
27,139
7,661
83
Saw Spotlight. We really liked it, but it falls behind All the Presidents Men as far as a newspaper thriller goes.

Haven't seen Creed yet. Amazed at all the great reviews.....anybody see it yet? Gonna have to go next weekend I'm thinking.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
Also saw Spotlight and thought it was excellent. I have not seen Creed yet but it is next on my list.
 

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,106
5,124
113
"I understand you met Tom."
"Yeah Yeah I f***ing met Tom! He tripped on the main plug and lost all our theses!"


"Next."
"Um, Phys Ed."
"Phys Ed. Okay, you're out of my room. Seriously, get out."

Definitely worth pulling this movie out again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SKC_rivals551796

cornichon

Freshman
Jan 5, 2003
5,613
62
0
"I understand you met Tom."
"Yeah Yeah I f***ing met Tom! He tripped on the main plug and lost all our theses!"


"Next."
"Um, Phys Ed."
"Phys Ed. Okay, you're out of my room. Seriously, get out."

Definitely worth pulling this movie out again.

I watched it again the other night as promised, and I still loved it. I used to watch this all the time when I was at OSU and probably haven't seen it in 6 or 7 years. Other than the jean shorts, it definitely held up.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia