HOF POSTERS.

pendal1

Senior
Apr 24, 2003
6,663
885
113
LOL... He wanted to fight me. This is back when I only posted in the Den. I was half tempted to accept the next time I was back east. Meet him in Erv's BYO parking lot and go from there.... lol..

His name, address and lived in an ordinary house after telling everyone for years how he lived in a castle with family vacation homes all over the globe
Do you remember when I outed michnittlion when he was talking **** about JS before anything came out on the Michigan board. He was basically bashing everyone and then pretending to be a Penn State fan. That caused quite the ruckus.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,410
113
Next time lets get together at a place we don't have to shout to hear one another.

tell me you’re old without telling me you’re old
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,344
5,920
113
Do you remember when I outed michnittlion when he was talking **** about JS before anything came out on the Michigan board. He was basically bashing everyone and then pretending to be a Penn State fan. That caused quite the ruckus.
Wasn’t michnitlion the guy who was all over CJF for not having the team prepared for that 15 hr rain delay at MSU(?) ? He thought they should have practiced for that and the equipment people should have brought at least 2 sets of uniforms for everyone on the team ( jerseys and pants).
 

Go Lions

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2005
8
9
3
Easy to get confused...Kasandro was prolific with the pics as well.

I still remember around the 2000ish time frame, a visitor asking "how come you guys post so much soft core porn". One of our resident wise a$$es, might have been Smails responded with "because they won't let us post hard core porn"
I actually remember that!!! Hysterical!
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

pendal1

Senior
Apr 24, 2003
6,663
885
113
Wasn’t michnitlion the guy who was all over CJF for not having the team prepared for that 15 hr rain delay at MSU(?) ? He thought they should have practiced for that and the equipment people should have brought at least 2 sets of uniforms for everyone on the team ( jerseys and pants).
I think you're correct.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  4. 04 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now