Who is “we” and “our”?His best team ever should have lost to our worst by double digits if we had one person besides Allen who could make a jump shot.
We as "the program" I went to UK, graduated, i pay for season tickets and the K fund. I buy the garb and travel to games. So yeah, we.Who is “we” and “our”?
It wasn’t directed towards youWe as "the program" I went to UK, graduated, i pay for season tickets and the K fund. I buy the garb and travel to games. So yeah, we.
He's beaten UK twice! Undefeated in the SEC and playing seniors. Sure, Oats has only 1 season under his belt and never really accomplished anything yet....i think he's the future. Last year he had a losing record and look at him now. Hire Nate!
Agree Gillispie worse team was hell of a lot better than this teamShould be pointed out he didn’t recruit most of that team. Could be an up and comer, but so was Gillispie
His best team ever should have lost to our worst by double digits if we had one person besides Allen who could make a jump shot.
Yeah..free to give someone crap when they deserve it.Free country, enjoy it.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game