Hillary held a brief presser this morning. Transcript inside

PriddyBoy

Junior
May 29, 2001
17,174
282
0
Press: Do you agree with President Obama's assertion that you are the most qualified candidate to ever seek office?
Hillary: I trust the president on this matter much like he trusted me when I advised him in the situation room.
Press: If you were an automaker, what would your position be on defective airbags?
Hillary: I don't recall.
Press: Wow, thank you for the honesty. What is your policy on unwanted phone messages on your blackberries?
Hillary: I don't recall.
Press: Makes sense, better safe than sorry. What is the name of that movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger goes to Mars?
Hillary: I don't recall.
Press: Close enough, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go