High school light games

gags33

Freshman
Sep 12, 2018
196
96
0
Who picks them?? I understand the send edgy voting but Kaneland vs. Sycamore is one of the bigger games this week and both teams should get recognized. Cant believe it is not being shown. A little disappointed and cant help but feel we've been passed over....again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
Who picks them?? I understand the send edgy voting but Kaneland vs. Sycamore is one of the bigger games this week and both teams should get recognized. Cant believe it is not being shown. A little disappointed and cant help but feel we've been passed over....again.
I'll let them know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: XcornX
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton