Huh? I never seen or posted anything concerning Kate Upton or Salma Hayek, you have confused with someone else.
It's sarcasm my friend ;-)Huh? I never seen or posted anything concerning Kate Upton or Salma Hayek, you have confused with someone else.
Salma Hayek is a conversation I would want to be a part of. But that's just me.
Thanks for giving me a like, Pelini TheCrutch. I thought I pissed ya off, I'm gonna give you a like also!I guess just Mexicans and me?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC