Hey Zeigler

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Man, you're a heck of a player and competitor. I appreciate your effort and battles. You're a Vol, but I respect the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,660
15,925
113
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I've been saying this since I started saying it about Tennessee players since the Ernie and Bernie show. The Chris Lofton's , Allan Houstons, and Ziggy Zeiglers of the world that played for the Vols for over a decade each, right ? Man those guys were there forever.

But man, I am gonna say it just one more LAST time here for the record, since this is a true adios...

"Man, I am REALLY gonna miss Ziggy around here !"

Go Big Blue !
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

kyblue'92

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2018
3,947
4,738
113
I've been saying this since I started saying it about Tennessee players since the Ernie and Bernie show. The Chris Lofton's , Allan Houstons, and Ziggy Zeiglers of the world that played for the Vols for over a decade each, right ? Man those guys were there forever.

But man, I am gonna say it just one more LAST time here for the record, since this is a true adios...

"Man, I am REALLY gonna miss Ziggy around here !"

Go Big Blue !
Lofton is the only one I can respect playing through cancer. The rest of those you mention can jump in a lake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cleatortoises
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  3. 03 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues