Im Cyril, just started posting. Im a love for Kentucky and been a fan since I first remember anything. I was told to start a post saying hi so hi lol.
Just stop. You’re not fooling anyone.Im Cyril, just started posting. Im a love for Kentucky and been a fan since I first remember anything. I was told to start a post saying hi so hi lol.
Loving zero to sixty Kev! Sniff em out boy, sniff em out!Just stop. You’re not fooling anyone.
You’re a total troll.
You hate Cal and everything about Kentucky basketball.
We’ll gettem tomorrow.Loving zero to sixty Kev! Sniff em out boy, sniff em out!
Im Cyril, just started posting. Im a love for Kentucky and been a fan since I first remember anything. I was told to start a post saying hi so hi lol.
Anyone else read the title and think of:
![]()
LMFAO!Oh my....... you two might be soul mates given the thought at the and exact time. lol jk of course
Make that 3 of you guys lol
It’s only a matter of time before you are outed for being a Tard or a UT thug. Best wishes.Im Cyril, just started posting. Im a love for Kentucky and been a fan since I first remember anything. I was told to start a post saying hi so hi lol.
You’re post was better than mine.Just stop. You’re not fooling anyone.
You’re a total troll.
You hate Cal and everything about Kentucky basketball.
I'm never not thinking of thatAnyone else read the title and think of:
![]()
if it is cybal...they will fit right inIs it Cyril, or Cereal?
Im Cyril, just started posting. Im a love for Kentucky and been a fan since I first remember anything. I was told to start a post saying hi so hi lol.
[roll]GOT ME LAUGHING.Sup *****
Post of the nightTits or GTFO
![]()
[laughing]
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors