Hey Yag

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
I'm not YAG, but I'm expecting Milton to commit to Michigan, once the team returns from spring practice in Italy.
 

Mdeer

Heisman
Apr 10, 2002
24,703
15,374
87
I'm not YAG, but I'm expecting Milton to commit to Michigan, once the team returns from spring practice in Italy.
Saw that . I like him. Not sure why Florida slow played him as he would have committed there
 

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
Harbaugh actually wanted Dorian-Robinson for the class of 2018, but he committed to UCLA. UM's QB coach left last year for UCLA, and that was UM's top recruiter for him. I actually like Milton. But, I haven't really seen Robinson play much (highlights) due to this being his first year of actually starting at QB for the school in Vegas, since he sat behind Tate Martell the last two years. Experts simply say he has a lot of upscale, due to his athleticism.
 

Mdeer

Heisman
Apr 10, 2002
24,703
15,374
87
Harbaugh actually wanted Dorian-Robinson for the class of 2018, but he committed to UCLA. UM's QB coach left last year for UCLA, and that was UM's top recruiter for him. I actually like Milton. But, I haven't really seen Robinson play much (highlights) due to this being his first year of actually starting at QB for the school in Vegas, since he sat behind Tate Martell the last two years. Experts simply say he has a lot of upscale, due to his athleticism.
Yeah I read that . The knock on Milton is accuracy . Don't think it matters as I bet mcaffrey will be the starter there
 

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'