Hey Vernon....quick question.

Rootmaster

Redshirt
Apr 16, 2011
9,238
31
0
What is your site policy, and legal coverage, when someone uses another person's avatar (mine, which happens to be a copyrighted photo of mine) and a name that is a twist on my own? Got that going on at the moment. See MasterofRoots. Thanks.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,140
118,408
113
What is your site policy, and legal coverage, when someone uses another person's avatar (mine, which happens to be a copyrighted photo of mine) and a name that is a twist on my own? Got that going on at the moment. See MasterofRoots. Thanks.
I won't allow it. I have a punk here that is looking for an absolute beating that thought he would do it to me. I removed his and will remove them for others as well.
 

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
It is not a private photo

It is a pic from Punta Gorda Florida used on a few different sites
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...qi0HFlB_1HMaww-3ncabG7UvvBXHONF1GseV_15FW7Gpg

 

rog1187

All-American
May 29, 2001
70,127
5,789
113
I won't allow it. I have a punk here that is looking for an absolute beating that thought he would do it to me. I removed his and will remove them for others as well.
There goes my plan to change my name to Vermon
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1