Hey libtards

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,333
11,040
113
These endless back and forths are my least favorite thing about the invasion. I'm sure there are some legacy poster back and forths that feel similar to y'all but holy **** it's exhausting to wade through ha.
You can see why/how this guy got the Hawkeye website shut down. He's now spent two days soliciting gay sex with a new account on here because he's so angry nobody will white knight for him. It's shockingly pathetic.
 

UrHuckleberry

Heisman
Jun 2, 2024
10,710
23,069
113
You can see why/how this guy got the Hawkeye website shut down. He's now spent two days soliciting gay sex with a new account on here because he's so angry nobody will white knight for him. It's shockingly pathetic.
Oh I get it. It's just exhausting and I wish people would stop engaging.

But I'm not board king somewhat fortunately.

I'll continue to try to ignore and scroll past, everyone can carry on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chick Huggins

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,635
14,077
103
These endless back and forths are my least favorite thing about the invasion. I'm sure there are some legacy poster back and forths that feel similar to y'all but holy **** it's exhausting to wade through ha.
FWIW, we made an effort to leave inflamatory posters behind, but one particular person thought it would be hilarious to send up a flair...intentionally inviting ALL of them here. To be fare, though, y'all have your share here as well.

That said, I do appreciate posters like yourself who are able to have seemingly normal conversations. :)
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,635
14,077
103
Oh I get it. It's just exhausting and I wish people would stop engaging.

But I'm not board king somewhat fortunately.

I'll continue to try to ignore and scroll past, everyone can carry on
The ignore feature seems to make the board more readable...cuts a lot of senseless clutter out of it. I should probably add to it.
 

DoubleDutch

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2026
433
44
28
You can see why/how this guy got the Hawkeye website shut down. He's now spent two days soliciting gay sex with a new account on here because he's so angry nobody will white knight for him. It's shockingly pathetic.
Stop chasing that Gibbs guy, I’m all you need. I can dress up as a knight or anything else you’re into.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,132
42,859
113
FWIW, we made an effort to leave inflamatory posters behind, but one particular person thought it would be hilarious to send up a flair...intentionally inviting ALL of them here. To be fare, though, y'all have your share here as well.

That said, I do appreciate posters like yourself who are able to have seemingly normal conversations. :)
They would have found us anyway.
 

DoubleDutch

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2026
433
44
28
The guy’s brain is actually broken. It’s embarrassing that a guy in his 40s who is allegedly married and has kids would live like this.
I’m broken for wanting you to be exclusive with me? Do you not like me following you around and posting my love for you on every comment you make? Is that the problem? Would you like me to back off? I just figured that’s what you liked, seems to be what you were doing with this Gibbs guy that you seem obsessed with.
He created this thread about you and now you’re doing the same thing to me.
 

tigres88

All-American
Aug 7, 2022
3,406
8,799
113
FWIW, we made an effort to leave inflamatory posters behind, but one particular person thought it would be hilarious to send up a flair...intentionally inviting ALL of them here. To be fare, though, y'all have your share here as well.

That said, I do appreciate posters like yourself who are able to have seemingly normal conversations. :)
live look at @alaskanseminole and @UrHuckleberry meeting in this thread

 

Attachments

  • 1785334165647.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

UrHuckleberry

Heisman
Jun 2, 2024
10,710
23,069
113
I was terrified of 30 all those years ago and it was fine and now that I'm a year or so away 40 feels the same. Is it also fine? lol
I have never once cared about my age, gray hair, etc. 40 did hit a little different, but ultimately, still don't care.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tigres88

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,333
11,040
113
I’m broken for wanting you to be exclusive with me? Do you not like me following you around and posting my love for you on every comment you make? Is that the problem? Would you like me to back off? I just figured that’s what you liked, seems to be what you were doing with this Gibbs guy that you seem obsessed with.
He created this thread about you and now you’re doing the same thing to me.

You are not only welcome to keep this going, but encouraged. The more you use this handle to talk about banging your own grandmother and trying to have gay sex, the less you are able to use the Gibbles handle to bother everyone else. I’ll happily fall on this sword for the rest of the board.

Now please, continue with your crusade! I love that I have dug into your brain like a tick and driven you to be this pathetic. I’m not rent-free in your brain, Gibbles — I’m the fookin’ landlord, babay.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,333
11,040
113
I see that thread. Seems Gibbs didn’t like my man lunchbox following him around nonstop. Now it seems lunchbox feels the same way about me following him around nonstop. I have a case of the sads. Why is he pretending he doesn’t like me anymore?

You have this wrong — I want you to keep doing this Dutch charade, Gibbs. Do not stop. All you’re doing is adding to the roster of posters who hate you. Please don’t quit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ktrain1969

DoubleDutch

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2026
433
44
28
You are not only welcome to keep this going, but encouraged. The more you use this handle to talk about banging your own grandmother and trying to have gay sex, the less you are able to use the Gibbles handle to bother everyone else. I’ll happily fall on this sword for the rest of the board.

Now please, continue with your crusade! I love that I have dug into your brain like a tick and driven you to be this pathetic. I’m not rent-free in your brain, Gibbles — I’m the fookin’ landlord, babay.
I already told you, you can invite that posters grandma. I notice you must have a kink for her.
You have this wrong — I want you to keep doing this Dutch charade, Gibbs. Do not stop. All you’re doing is adding to the roster of posters who hate you. Please don’t quit.
Oh I won’t stop with you. I just don’t appreciate you playing hard to get. Don’t let those posters stop you from being you.
Feel free to invite your ktrain buddy, he seems interested.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,333
11,040
113
Don’t take long.
 

McLovin32

Heisman
Feb 1, 2008
11,348
33,104
113
I see Gibbs is still trying to act like he's a new poster and just coincidentally spends the majority of his time interacting with the same posters that he talked to on his other account.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AFM22
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss