.....no disrespect at all intended....Why did guys come so hard for Hurley a few back? Any special bitter feelings? Seemed pretty intense.....
i get it now!!! I loved it!!! he's turning into such a turdling... the few years they came to Wichita in the American he was much more lowkreyThat dude gets riled up at all fan bases. Most of the Creighton stuff comes from an incident last year when Creighton beat #1 UConn in Omaha and as he was walking out the fans were giving him the business and he started chirping back and told a student " I will knock you out".
Plus there is the fact that Hurley had never won in Omaha until this season, and Creighton is 8-3 all time vs UConn
That’s the weird part.Hurley is the defending back-to-back national champion. That is VERY rare air. I doubt he thinks about Creighton when he gets out of bed. The guy has an actual need for therapy though.
They are going to get and 8/9 game vs a team that they will clearly beat and then get UF in the second round and beat that lame team too. Sadly.Can't deny his coaching, but I'm not sure there is anyone in sports right now that repulses me as much as he does. I'd love to see him get knocked out.
Bobby ?Can't deny his coaching, but I'm not sure there is anyone in sports right now that repulses me as much as he does. I'd love to see him get knocked out.
i'm ok with Bobby... he's not as manic as Danny.... or so i thinkBobby ?
The only reason Bobby is more subdued lately is that he’s losing enough games that one more tantrum could get him fired. He’s still a whiny, entitled douchebag.i'm ok with Bobby... he's not as manic as Danny.... or so i think![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC