Solid color/logo combo....needs an option that has the big logo on the back of the shirt with something small on the front though. For whatever reason, I hate tee shirts that have a big logo on the front with nothing on the back....but I see them all the time, so I guess I must be in the minority on that.
Highjack: does anyone know what the original source video was about?
You sir are a true inspiration. Think I said it when you released it, but I get enjoyment out of it, every time I watch it.
Made it for my friends on social media and all of you guys here. Never thought it would take off like it did. I'm afraid I can work as hard as I want but I always going to be the "Hey Hugh" guy. I'll take it. It's my yoke to carry and I'll carry it with pride.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5