Hey Hoosier Joe

CatsBy90_rivals30112

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2013
1,932
1,598
0
 

Columbus Cat

Redshirt
Apr 27, 2004
1,673
1
0
I kind of miss Ole Joe. HE used to come here, but it was always that same crap, Cal cheats and so on. Him and I used to have some heated conversations before I got banned from Peeps. IT was also good discussing basketball with him, because afterwards I always felt a lot smarter after talking to that idiot.

I even offered to meet him in Louisville to "discuss our differences ", face to face, but of course he declined.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  3. 03 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark