Hey everyone

Joe Tipton

Recruiting and Transfer Portal Reporter
Staff member
Jul 12, 2021
5,896
34,104
113
Hey everyone and welcome! Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I'm Joe Tipton aka Tipton Edits, a National Basketball Reporter for On3 / Rivals. For those that don't know me, my focus is on recruiting, transfer portal, and the coaching carousel. I'm sure there has been an adjustment with you all coming over to a new site, but it really is awesome and I hope you guys find you really like it.

I know you guys are in good hands with the insiders here, but I plan to drop in fairly often so feel free to @ me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!
 

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,557
130,614
113
Kombucha Are You Sure GIF
 

travisbickle

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2022
551
1,670
93
This is basically just an updated Rafters. Not sure why everyone was melting down over there so much.
If you have enough knowledge of Rafters to say this new site is just an “updated” version, then you should fully understand why everyone was melting down there (here?).

It was the only possible response, because it is/was Rafters.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games