Hey, Desoto Dawgs......

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
Couldn't that have been handled with a phone call? "Hey man, where are we going to watch the game?"
 

War Machine Dawg

Redshirt
Oct 14, 2007
2,832
24
38
Another prime example of being an *** b/c it's SPS cool.

You ever think maybe I'm new to the Desoto area and don't really know many people up here right now? Or that maybe I'm not part of the Desoto Bulldog Club so I don't get any emails from them about this type of thing? Or maybe there's one of a million other reasons someone would rather just make a quick post? This board used to be way more enjoyable, but it's really started to suck since the move.
 

ColMuldrow

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2007
207
0
16
They are having a game watching party at BWW.....

You should sign up for the emails. I cannot make it but I'm sure it will be a good crowd.

What: MSU vs. Alabama
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings
7188 Airways Blvd, Southaven, Mississippi 38671-6104
When: Kick-off at 7:30 p.m., but come early for a good seat!
What else: Door Prizes!

BEAT BAMA!

http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>mobileprotection#!/groups/<wbr>221322151062/

 

jumpdawg

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2012
213
17
18
I think the alumni group is going to BWW Southaven. Need to find some place more hip.
 

TUSK.sixpack

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,548
0
0
Jeremy, right now, I live and work in Memphis, but travel a good bit.

I grew up and call "home" just east of Columbus, MS in Alabama...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar