Hey DC fans

AC2017

Heisman
Jul 31, 2014
63,412
53,769
0
People laughed when Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck, and Heath Ledger were chosen. They were great.

No one cared about Christian Slater. He was really good.

I thought Val Kilmer and George Clooney we're in spired choices and they sucked.

I laughed when Robert Downey Jr was announced as Iron Man. He was brilliant.

I hate this Pattison guy and his ***** vampire movies. Which probably means he'll be an inspired choice.
 

MajorMike_Ret

Heisman
Aug 20, 2003
14,074
10,793
113
What the flip is 'inspired' choice?

 
  • Like
Reactions: OSUIvan
Dec 22, 2013
32,865
41,530
113
People laughed when Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck, and Heath Ledger were chosen. They were great.

No one cared about Christian Slater. He was really good.

I thought Val Kilmer and George Clooney we're in spired choices and they sucked.

I laughed when Robert Downey Jr was announced as Iron Man. He was brilliant.

I hate this Pattison guy and his ***** vampire movies. Which probably means he'll be an inspired choice.
Christian Slater as Batman???
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers