Hey Brian and Joel

SanfordRJones

Senior
Nov 17, 2006
1,363
467
83
Please, please, please fix that squeaky chair. It sounds like somebody is 17ing in a noisy bed while you are recording.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Thats what I was thinking last night when I was listening. Which is a terrible thing to have in your head listening to those two guys. Esp when Joel starts off with the "My girl" song to Hadad. Weird dynamic
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
I’d love to hear an interview of someone where it didn’t sound like that person was on the other end of a string talking into a can. I’m going to have to skip those episodes from now on.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar