“Tell him I will call him back. James and Fumi are on my cell phone and we are negotiating the price of my house in Tempe.”"Herm, there's a guy named Trev Alberts on the phone. He wants to know if you're thinkin' of Lincoln. Any idea what he's talking about?"
I agree, never should have been there in first place. I think Adam Brenneman took the fall for his “cheating”. I think they were recruiting in supposedly “dead” periods during Covid. Real slimy guy.Never saw the fit there to begin with ...
When Herm was an analyst, he was portrayed as a by the book rules guy. The NCAA rules his "assistant coaches" broke during Covid should have been enough cause to fire him and the program would possibly have been better off. But that fact is I don't see Herm embracing NIL one bit, which is probably why he won't ever coach in college again.I think while Herm Edwards is a pretty average to below average HC (his record at the time of his hire at ASU was 54-74), this is also an indictment of the ridiculous coaching hierarchy ASU tried with Herm as the 'CEO/GM' of the football team (meaning, he didn't do much but talk, recruit, and be the face of the program) while Graham's old OC and DC were left to actually coach football. Dumb idea and bit them in the ***.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State