Here's the Complaint Document

Lawdawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2012
5,353
1,220
113
I honestly thought the posters using the hyphenated name were just trying to make a "Sugar Ray" joke with his name.

Was waiting on little bro to be "Roberto Duran Nkemdiche"
 

pdub0351

Redshirt
Dec 11, 2008
2,266
0
0
Look, I just want to know who we are going to replace Ole Miss with in the SEC once they are kicked out?****
 
Sep 11, 2012
410
0
0
I laughed when I saw that. I've never seen anyone who had the balls to just drop the exact quote in there. It's usually replaced by [expletive]. Some people would probably refer to the rule against using inflammatory language in a complaint, but I guess, technically, it's ok.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar