Here we go

Feb 26, 2008
134
0
0
 

bullysleftnut

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
493
0
0
Argh, I got the first and the last but can't figure out the middle one....this is going to drive me crazy.
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,144
2,195
113
bullysleftnut said:
Argh, I got the first and the last but can't figure out the middle one....this is going to drive me crazy.
Then you don't have the other two right.
 

ckDOG

All-American
Dec 11, 2007
10,418
6,813
113
Then I realized I had the wrong 17ing plant. Guess I should eat more vegetables...
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
Change the middle one to this:<div id="aeaoofnhgocdbnbeljkmbjdmhbcokfdb-mousedown">

</div><div id="aeaoofnhgocdbnbeljkmbjdmhbcokfdb-mousedown">
</div><div id="aeaoofnhgocdbnbeljkmbjdmhbcokfdb-mousedown">for Egg Bowl time (and change the interpretation of the last image)</div>
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,403
5,507
113
I'm with you hanmu. I have no idea. I have #3 and that's it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad