I would never accuse a govt worker or military of sucking govt teet unless they were posing as paperweights.Define sucking of the Government teet? Speaking for myself I earned every dollar I ever got from Uncle Sam. If he actually served then I'm Elon Musk. Not buying it.
I would never accuse a govt worker or military of sucking govt teet unless they were posing as paperweights.
Sitting on their *** at a desk collecting a paycheck working crosswords.Define posing as paperweights?
I like that...gotta use it!
![]()
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges