Here comes the meltdown, lol

Anon1658882690

All-American
Jan 4, 2015
5,468
7,338
0
They're a good defensive team. They're a TERRIBLE offensive team. They looked better offensively tonight than they have all year. That's not a good look for us.
And their good D makes them a good team.. Very good defensive teams makes up for their soso offense.. Add in they wanted this win more than we did..
 

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
I'm with the posters that feel like we can still be a great team by the end of the year. I'm totally good but I can't agree that we can still be a #1 (or maybe even a 2) seed unless something drastic happens. And there's zero chance we get a good seed if we lose to Kansas. I hate to admit it but we really don't play one more good team after the Kansas game. And if a decent SEC team beats us on the road (you know it happens) then we can end up dropping to a 3-4 seed. We're fine but the #1-2 seeds have huge advantages in the tournament and we're going to be 1-3 or 2-2 at best against the only good teams we'll play. That IS a problem.
 
Jan 9, 2007
15,353
13,412
0
I don't think recognizing that this team has a lot of potentially fatal shortcomings is a "meltdown". Maybe this team turns it on and really improves by March but there are so many weaknesses with this team I don't even know where to begin.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'