Wanny's stint at Pitt wasn't the worst thing ever. He even won a share of the conference championship his last season; of course, that was with a 7-5 record. I guess that's Wanny's biggest problem: his failure to rise above mediocrity. But I would be satisfied with a spot in this year's Big Ten Championship with a 7-5 record.
Glad it's Holtz and not Wannstedt
Good call!! Kudos99 percent of my predictions are wrong but even a broken clock gets it right twice a day!
Good call! Hopefully Coach Holtz will help in a big way.99 percent of my predictions are wrong but even a broken clock gets it right twice a day!
Not a digital one99 percent of my predictions are wrong but even a broken clock gets it right twice a day!
GroanThis reminds me of when his dad was a studio announcer. I always wished they would skip Holtz
You got a like for Wiley..He’s worth one win this season. He’s a Wiley veteran.
This reminds me of when his dad was a studio announcer. I always wished they would skip Holtz
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State