Help

tujack

Redshirt
Dec 4, 2003
323
41
0
I have pulled up espn3 it shows that the tulsa game is on but I cannot pull it up. what can I do
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,103
15,874
113
I have pulled up espn3 it shows that the tulsa game is on but I cannot pull it up. what can I do
Close the browser and go back and attempt it again would my only suggestion.(That is if you haven't already attempted this.)
 

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
I have pulled up espn3 it shows that the tulsa game is on but I cannot pull it up. what can
I do

For future reference, I previously used I.E., but they always had trouble identifying me as
a Spectrum customer....I have found Google Chrome to be much easier, and user friendly....
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
I use the ESPN mobile app and chromecast and its just like a normal broadcast...well except for the homer announcers.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'