Help with iPhone Blue Lot access

robrentfox

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2015
4
0
0
Three times over the past two weeks my access to the Blue Lot in my iPhone 7 has stopped working. I deleted and reloaded the app to restore my access for the first two instances. I am currently in the third iteration of this problem and the delete and reload approach isn’t working. Does anyone have insight into this problem? Thanks
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,234
118,687
113
Three times over the past two weeks my access to the Blue Lot in my iPhone 7 has stopped working. I deleted and reloaded the app to restore my access for the first two instances. I am currently in the third iteration of this problem and the delete and reload approach isn’t working. Does anyone have insight into this problem? Thanks
Rivals is replacing the app with a new version. I'll post when that's ready. For now I would recommend using the mobile site.
 

robrentfox

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2015
4
0
0
Three times over the past two weeks my access to the Blue Lot in my iPhone 7 has stopped working. I deleted and reloaded the app to restore my access for the first two instances. I am currently in the third iteration of this problem and the delete and reload approach isn’t working. Does anyone have insight into this problem? Thanks
Rivals is replacing the app with a new version. I'll post when that's ready. For now I would recommend using the mobile site.
The app I am having trouble with is the mobile app on my phone. During the two earlier instances, I could access the Blue Lot from my PC but not my phone. I’m traveling now and don’t have my PC, but the current iPhone problem is behaving just like the prior two instances.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
  5. 05 WV Sports WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State