Help with account? They cancelled me.

Rebel_

Redshirt
Dec 20, 2001
847
0
0
Lou's email, a phone number, or a website? Changed my password and received a cacellation notice. Help.
Rebel_
 

NUCat320

Senior
Dec 4, 2005
19,469
495
0
Start another thread!

(I used the ‘report button’ on your behalf. I expect they’ll get it fixed for you.)
 

FloridAlum

Senior
May 29, 2001
16,227
588
0
Start another thread!

(I used the ‘report button’ on your behalf. I expect they’ll get it fixed for you.)
Why don’t folks learn to report a problem instead of posting on the board, it will usually get seen quicker
 

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,062
3,257
98
Lou's email, a phone number, or a website? Changed my password and received a cacellation notice. Help.
Rebel_
Hey Rebel, I just emailed you at the email address we had in our system. I tried to start a Conversation with you through the site, but you were already disabled.

Hopefully, we can get this straightened out soon.
 

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
Not to mention a rational approach to NU football…which is greatly appreciated.
Rational approach to NUFB = never questioning our coaches because they are infallible.

Even when they were the DC of four of the worst defenses in the world over the past eight years.

Got it!
 

Rebel_

Redshirt
Dec 20, 2001
847
0
0
Hey Rebel, I just emailed you at the email address we had in our system. I tried to start a Conversation with you through the site, but you were already disabled.

Hopefully, we can get this straightened out soon.
Many thanks, another example of what makes all things NU very special!!! Great service.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State