Help please:

Stansfield

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2007
1,158
0
0
"I just hate 'em, they low down, they dirty, they some snitches and I hate Philip Farmer!"
 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
really something amazing about how versatile the word "they" is to this guy.

I know. Grammar smack. But, damn.

Edit for a misspelling in my grammar smack. I can't spell for ****.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou