Help out a Cat fan Teacher

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Think if it were me, I'd use a simple Opaque projector to trace a large outline of KY on the ceiling. I'd use the instate recruits for inside the outline tiles, along with the out-of-state recruits on the outside tiles. I'd keep it to the truly greats that many have mentioned. Small banners around the wall to touch and liven things up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU