Help an OFC member

Sgt Duke

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2012
80
146
0
Someone please inform a technically challenged OFC member how to follow the game threads. I cannot follow without going off thread and returning. I would like to follow along with all you well informed members.
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
Are yoy using your phone? are you asking how to refresh the thread to see new posts?
 

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
Just hit the refresh button every few minutes. I follow along on my phone like that.
 

Sgt Duke

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2012
80
146
0
Someone please inform a technically challenged OFC member how to follow the game threads. I cannot follow without going off thread and returning. I would like to follow along with all you well informed members.
I am using a computer and when I click in the thread I can read all that has been posted, but any additional post will not appear. I have to exit the thread and re-enter for new posts.
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
Not sure about computer, I usually use my phone and just pull down on the screen, and it refreshes. Maybe hot "view", "refresh"? Someone else who uses computer will probably be more helpful
 

denverexpat

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
4,567
3,338
93
There is usually a notice that pops up below the last post adn above the "Back to threads" button that will show a message along the line of new messages in the thread if there are some....click that....it takes you to the new ones.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
You should be able to just hit the refresh page button in or next to where you type website addresses on your computer
 

Sgt Duke

Sophomore
Jan 8, 2012
80
146
0
Thanks, I will try that tonight while Duke is putting a azz whopping on Loserville.

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6