I like the new out-line M on the helmets. I wonder if its for the rest of the year? I like it a lot...
Hope they kept the silver helmets and silver pants. The black unis, not so much. And as I have stated for the record on previous occasions, I will personally pay good money to whoever will put the five-finger discount on those white helmets and dump them in the deepest part of the Gulf of Mexico.
I don't care for the maroon-on-maroon with the new decal but its not really a big deal. I think our uniforms have been solid the last two seasons. The only thing that sucked wad our M-State pants in 2014.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar