Helluva clip right here...

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
Our version of "Charlie Hustle". Nothing overrides desire when it comes to passion in sports. It will take that kind of desire to win our first baseball CWS Championship.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,848
17,043
113
While driving yesterday, I was listening to the Ole Miss radio broadcast. The Dude might as well have been on the broadcast team. The cheers and chants came through so clear. It was awesome. It was much louder than what I heard once I flipped the TV on in the 8th.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,679
12,381
113
I was listening to the Ole Miss radio broadcast

Huh? But, but, just, why? The only time I can tolerate that idiot is when they are getting beaten handily or their post game after a defeat. And, even then the excuses just make me want to throw up.
 

Mechanicaldawg

Redshirt
Aug 14, 2017
213
15
18
Just adding to the impressive things in that clip...the chant before the hit, the deafening roar after the contact, the fact that at all angles while he's rounding the bases that the background is full of the "near" capacity crowd on their feet. You don't see any empty space in the stands; I'm sure some may be there, but you don't see it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense