How y’all been? Anything big happen while I was gone?
No idea who he isI vaguely remember someone named GonzoCat90 from somewhere, but I can't seem to place where I know him from. Can I get a hint?
But, seriously, welcome back.
We have a legend back!How y’all been? Anything big happen while I was gone?
Thought you were dead.... or were you just waiting on Cal to leave?
We have a legend back!
I vaguely remember someone named GonzoCat90 from somewhere, but I can't seem to place where I know him from. Can I get a hint?
But, seriously, welcome back.
Ditto this, Gonzo ! Great to see you back !I vaguely remember someone named GonzoCat90 from somewhere, but I can't seem to place where I know him from. Can I get a hint?
But, seriously, welcome back.
Somewhere, somebody may think it's purely coincidental that Gonzo has returned on the same day as CCC's departure ... but I'm pretty sure that not many of us old-timers on this board believe that !Thought you were dead.... or were you just waiting on Cal to leave?
Basketball, amirite?
Somewhere, somebody may think it's purely coincidental that Gonzo has returned on the same day as CCC's departure ... but I'm pretty sure that not many of us old-timers on this board believe that !
Again ... welcome back, Gonzo !
I can’t complain one bit. Today is a joyous day! A new leaf has been turned. We have renewed enthusiasm going into the off-season for a change.How you been, buddy?
What were your other accounts? We'll keep it a secret .Yeah this place had become unbearable and nobody was gonna change anybody’s mind, no matter how many accounts they created. [laughing]
Welcome back, Kotter!!How y’all been? Anything big happen while I was gone?
What were your other accounts? We'll keep it a secret .
This is like wrestlemania. Hit his music!
You know I'm just teasing you.Just the one, for better or worse.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors