Don’t you have to turn it down at the beginning of the year? I thought that was the case in ‘13.Shameful to even accept a bid
Not sure but at least in 13 , they were coming off a championship and their Best player went down...Don’t you have to turn it down at the beginning of the year? I thought that was the case in ‘13.
Get this fat fraud outta here
They better hope St. Peter’s isn’t invitedFirst round exit too
I hope you are correct. The players are done. I don’t want us in the NITCow won't play in the NIT season ends after the first round SECT loss
Doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t watch NIT basketball. If I had a son playing I’d watch but still let him know I want happy about it.I hope you are correct. The players are done. I don’t want us in the NIT
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near