That's the big tuna I remember.I blame the mods, always trying to hold me down. How’s it look now?
That's the big tuna I remember.I blame the mods, always trying to hold me down. How’s it look now?
Best decision I ever made man. If its still an option for you Id jump on itWelcome back. You like Tucson? I’ve been there a few times, I enjoyed it. Considered moving out there
I just want year round warmth, can’t handle huge metros like Phoenix.Best decision I ever made man. If its still an option for you Id jump on it
Cant beat 9 am CFB games in the fall
I call my brother in law (in western ky) President of the Pat Pat fan club.Welcome back!
I too consider myself somewhat of a Patrick Sparks connoisseur.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová