Hello, I'm back (again)

Mar 24, 2025
4
20
0
Not sure if anyone even remembers me LOL but I used to post under the alias IndyCat1995

Long story short, I lost access to the account because it was attached to my old college email that no longer exists. That email address was deleted after I graduated college, so I could not re-set my password I had forgotten.

Anyways, I'm ready to join this beautiful disaster yet again. Go cats!
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,905
7,648
113
Not sure if anyone even remembers me LOL but I used to post under the alias IndyCat1995

Long story short, I lost access to the account because it was attached to my old college email that no longer exists. That email address was deleted after I graduated college, so I could not re-set my password I had forgotten.

Anyways, I'm ready to join this beautiful disaster yet again. Go cats!
favourite GIF
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,840
35,751
113
Not sure if anyone even remembers me LOL but I used to post under the alias IndyCat1995

Long story short, I lost access to the account because it was attached to my old college email that no longer exists. That email address was deleted after I graduated college, so I could not re-set my password I had forgotten.

Anyways, I'm ready to join this beautiful disaster yet again. Go cats!
We remember you. Not sure that’s in your favor.


J/k
 

Chairman Meow

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2010
943
1,164
0
Welcome back!

I used to be NaptownCat back in the day. I’m still up here in enemy territory lol….
 

BluPappi81

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2022
393
1,040
0
Not sure if anyone even remembers me LOL but I used to post under the alias IndyCat1995

Long story short, I lost access to the account because it was attached to my old college email that no longer exists. That email address was deleted after I graduated college, so I could not re-set my password I had forgotten.

Anyways, I'm ready to join this beautiful disaster yet again. Go cats!
Remember you? Can’t tell you how many times I fell asleep w tears in my eyes wondering what happened to IndyCat1995. 🥰
 

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
WB!

UK did that same thing to me with the email account eight years on with no warning. Locked me out of a lot of things but not this place for better or for worse.
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,132
62
Not sure if anyone even remembers me LOL but I used to post under the alias IndyCat1995

Long story short, I lost access to the account because it was attached to my old college email that no longer exists. That email address was deleted after I graduated college, so I could not re-set my password I had forgotten.

Anyways, I'm ready to join this beautiful disaster yet again. Go cats!
Welcome back BBN brother!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels